ForzaBOND™ C331 is a non-flammable high-performance spray contact adhesive.
- Bonds veneers, fabrics, upholstery, foam, headliners, cork, fiberglass and many plastics
- Also bonds applications where smoothness is required (e.g. glossy or thin laminate, fabrics)
- Laminating flexible material in nearly any applications
- Excellent high coverage
- Over 220°F (105°C) temperature resistant
- 80% of final strength achieved immediately; full strength achieved in 24 hours
- Fast drying with long open time
- No ODS (Ozone Depleting Substances)
- VOC free
- Qualifies for LEED®-NC & CI EQ Credit 4.4: laminating adhesives shall contain no urea formaldehyde resins
How to Use
- Be sure all surfaces are clean and free of grease, dirt, dust, etc. Apply to both surfaces to be bonded by brushing, rolling or spraying.
- Adhesive should be applied to each surface, allowed to dry (until non-transferable to finger), then bonded under pressure.
- When brushing, multiple coats may be required on porous surfaces.
- When spraying, use of DeVilbiss JGA gun with FX tip and needle or Binks 2001 or 95 gun and 63B tip 2nd needle or similar equipment is satisfactory.
- Adhesive should be applied at a minimum of 2.0 dry grams per square foot. Apply pressure with a hand laminate roller or nip roller.
- Bonds should be made as soon as practical.
- Normal coverage required with a web spray pattern is approximately 80%
- Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Store away from heat, flames, or other sources of ignition.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean it with a solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice.
- 1 Gallon
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 52 Gallon Drum