ForzaSEAL™ OS2 is a non-hazardous, moisture-cure sealant.
- Bond a large variety of materials including concrete, brick, aluminum, brass, steel, glass, granite, wood and many plastics
- Permanently flexible and durable
- Polystyrene foam board safe
- Retains strong bond through impact, peel, flex and changing temperature
- Easily apply by extrusion, spray or trowel
- Does not form bubbles, shrink or crack
- Highly weather resistant
- Immediately paintable applications
- Semi Self-Leveling
- Low temperature flexibility (properties retained to -75° F)
- High UV resistance
- Doesn’t attract dust or dirt
How to Use
- ForzaSEAL™® OS2 is generally applied by extrusion, trowel, or sprayable grades.
- Surfaces should be clean and free of dust, oil and grease.
- Aluminum and other metals may be primed for best adhesion.
- Apply between 34°and 150°F, in damp or dry conditions.
- The majority of its strength is developed in the first 24 hours.
- Minimum cure time is over night, but several days may be required for maximum performance, however cure time may be accelerated at higher temperatures (do not exceed 150°F for accelerated cure).
- Most parts do not require clamping, although heavy parts may require temporary clamping to ensure desired positioning.
- Easy clean up with wet rag or mineral spirits.
- 10.1 oz Cartridge
- 20 oz Sausage
- 28 oz Cartridge
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 52 Gallon Drum