ForzaBOND™ P322 is an aggressive and fast-drying pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to bond to a vast range of substrates and maintain tackiness.
P322 is a web spray adhesive designed for use in applications using the substrates listed.
- Very fast drying
- Long lasting high tack (pressure sensitive)
- Moisture and weather-resistant bond
- Will not attack polystyrene
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours
- No ODS (ozone depleting substances)
How to Use
- P322 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field or shop applications.
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch) for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical.
- Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat. Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60º F. Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120º F.
- 65o ml Aerosol
- 22L Canister
- 108L Canister
- 216L Canister