ForzaBOND™ P323 is a high solids, very fast drying PSA with good temperature resistance.
P323 is a web spray adhesive designed for use in applications using the substrates listed.
- Aggressive – Adheres to nearly any surface
- High tack
- Excellent high coverage
- Thick web spray
- 80% of final strength achieved immediately
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours
- Fast drying with long open time
- Excellent green strength and high heat resistance
- No ODS (Ozone Depleting Substances)
- OTC Compliant
How to Use
- P323 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field or shop applications.
- Apply adhesive to one or both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage. Spraying both surfaces will result in a stronger, more permanent bond.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch) for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical. Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat.
- Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60º F. Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120º F.
- 22L Canister
- 108L Canister
- 216L Canister