ForzaBOND™ P390 Canister is a completely non-flammable, non-methylene chloride canister adhesive.
- P390 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field or shop applications.
- Non-Methylene Chloride
- High Heat Resistance.
- Lowest VOC content of Non- Flam, Non-Methylene Chloride Adhesives
- 100% Adhesive Transfer to substrate
- Fully Portable System
How to Use
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch) for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical.
- Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat. Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- 7L Disposable Canister
- 22L Disposable Canister
- 108L Returnable Canister
- 216L Returnable Canister