ForzaTAPE™ T220 is a high bond, double coated foam tape with an acrylic adhesive.
- Can replace screws, rivets and welding
- Bonds plastics, metals, woods, papers and silicones used in the automotive, electronics, advertising, hardware and construction industries
- Best results with Forza S228 primer
- Can withstand a wide range of weathering and temperature conditions without losing adhesion
- Replaces screw, riveting and welding
- High strength bond resists moisture, chemicals, dust and UV
- Very flexible, with elongation rate of 800%
- Instant high strength; bonds well to many surfaces
- Maintains adhesion at subzero temperatures
- Long aging, resists hardening or embrittlement
- Flexible and compressible
- Shockproof and soundproof characteristics
How to Use
- Ensure substrate is clean and dry, and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax or silicone.
- For best results, use of Forzabond primer to clean surface and promote adhesion is recommended.
- Apply to the part to be bonded, ensuring that no air is trapped between the tape and the substrate.
- Apply with recommended application pressure of 15 pounds per inch of tape width with roller.
- At the point of final assembly or lamination, remove the release liner and apply with care to avoid wrinkles or trapped air.
- Recommended application temperature to achieve best results is 65°F or above.
- .5 x 108
- .25 x 108
- .75 x 108
- .375 x 108
- 1 x 108
- 1.5 x 108