ForzaBOND™ OS37 is a smooth water-based duct sealant for commercial and residential supply and return air ducts.
- Is recommended for sealing joints, seams, and duct wall penetrations.
- Is recommended for sealing connections on flexible duct or fiberglass ductboard.
- Is recommended up to 15 inches water column pressure.
- Excellent Workability
- Crack and Peel Resistant
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Excellent Dry Adhesion & Sag Resistant
- Indoor and Outdoor Usage
- Excellent Water and U.V. Resistance
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools Approved
How to Use
- Forzabond® OS37 may be used to seal joints on metal, flexible and fiberglass duct board supply and return air duct.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt, oil and any foreign matter.
- OS37 should be applied to all connections according to SMACNA standards. Brush, caulk, pump or trowell OS37 on all duct seams.
- Apply to applied flange corners. Apply to all penetrations in the duct wall including sheet metal screw heads and tie rods.
- When caulking, sealant should be brushed into seams. For round and oval spiral duct.
- Apply a 2-inch band around outside of joint, covering all screws. For rigid fiberglass air duct: Assemble sections according to the manufacturers recommendations. Apply a 3-inch by 20 mil band to the joint. Embed a fiberglass scrim (5 mil, 20 x 10 plain weave, 1.75 oz per sq. yd.) in the sealant and apply another 20 mil coat over the scrim.Since temperature and humidity conditions may vary, longer cure.
- 650 ml Aerosol
- 22L Canister
- 108L Canister