Manufactured Housing Adhesives: A Special Solution
At Applichem Inc, we have partnered with prefab home and building manufacturers, to create a revolutionary adhesive.
An adhesive that:
- Meets ASTM D6464, D3498 and E72 (on American, National and USG Boards) Standards
- Has a quick and easy application, with a controllable bead
- Is low cost, with low maintenance equipment
- Has polyurethane bonding strength
- Has greater coverage than adhesives typically used in the industry
- Has a tight, gap-filling bond
- Adheres to wet and frozen wood
- Provides a squeak-free final result
- Is water and chemical resistant, and temperature resistant to >400°F (200°C)
- Contains no VOCs or ODSs
- Qualifies for LEED®-NC & CI EQ Credit 4.4: laminating adhesives shall contain no urea formaldehyde resins
- Is more cost effective than traditional cartridges
Enter, Forzabond PC27!
Forzabond PC27 is a single-component moisture cure polyurethane adhesive designed to provide excellent bonding strength, while offering the chemical and moisture resistance properties associated with polyurethane. It can be used for many applications, including sub-floor adhesion, floor to wood joist, flooring materials, sidewall adhesion, gypsum to wood wall studs, and VOG wall panels to wood wall studs.
Forzabond PC27 comes in a simple, easy-to-use canister system. It is available in two sizes – our 22L and 7L canisters. One 22L canister is equal to 250 28oz tubes of regular adhesive, and with a bead size of approximately ¼ inch, yields up to 12,000 linear feet of coverage.
Curious to learn more about this special solution? Contact us – we would love to hear from you!