ForzaBOND™ C150 is a quick tack, sprayable adhesive formulated for bonding polystyrene foam to itself and various other substrates.
- Bonds polystyrene foam to itself and many other substrates
- Used in refrigerator and freezer applications to bond foam on interior, non-load bearing sandwich panels
- Used to bond precut foam to cardboard in fabrication of insulated shipping cartons
- Used for preformed pipe insulation and the bonding of foam on prefabricated pump houses, animal shelters and farm waterers
- Quick tack
- Prevents attack of polystyrene foam, yet still creates a strong contact-like bond to many substrates
- Excellent water and moisture resistance
How to Use
- Be sure all surfaces are clean and free of grease, dirt, dust, etc.
- Apply to both surfaces to be bonded by brushing, rolling or spraying.
- Allow adhesive to dry, (until non-transferable to finger) then bond under pressure.
- When brushing, multiple coats may be required on porous surfaces.
- When spraying, use of DeVilbiss JGA gun with FX tip and needle or Binks 2001 or 95 gun and 63B tip 2nd needle or similar equipment is satisfactory.
- Adhesive should be applied at a minimum of 2.0 dry grams per square foot.
- Apply pressure with a hand laminate roller or nip roller.
- Bonds should be made as soon as practical.
- If adhesive is left to dry for over 30 minutes, parts should be recoated.
- Normal coverage required with spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat.
- Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- If spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with water or a mild solvent.
- 1 Gallon Pail
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 55 Gallon Drum