ForzaBOND™ MC739 is a mist spray adhesive designed for fiberglass infusion molding.
MC739 designed specifically for infusion molding to overcome the problems normally associated with using other types of adhesives, such as bonding failure, resin blockage and surface defects in the finished product. Formulated for superior results when used with polyester, vinyl ester and styrene resins in the infusion molding process.
- Safely fuses laminating materials to structural core surfaces
- Ultimately becomes part of the polymer matrix
- Very fast application
- Convenient, reliable, portable spray system
- Provides superior holding during forming process
- Allows resin to obtain maximum tensile strength
- Will not interfere with the curing process of vinyl esters, polyesters or styrene resin
How to Use
- MC739 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of grease, oil, dirt and other contamination.
- Apply a sparing coat of MC739 to the surface to be bonded.
- Do not wet the surface.
- Allow to dry and become slightly tacky.
- Apply fiberglass materials. Fiberglass material should hold in place.
- Build up composite material and allow to cure normally (preferably overnight).
- Continue with vacuum infusion process; the adhesive will aid the flow of resin through the materials and will become part of the composite.
- Remove the composite from the mold.
- Recommended operating temperatures range from 60°F to 100°F. Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120º F.
- 650ml Aerosol
- 7L Canister
- 22L Canister
- 108L Canister
- 216L Canister