ForzaBOND™ R221 is a two-part modified epoxy adhesive with moderate cure and a wide range of purposes.
- Structural bonding of metals and many other materials in panel assembly.
- Structural bonding of wood, ceramics, composites, concrete, and FRP as well as combinations where flexible the bond line is desired.
- 1:1 ratio, easy mixing/ dispensing
- Minimal surface preparation required
- -75ºF to 400ºF service temp
- Retains flexible bond line, out performs most “brittle” two part adhesives
- Light stable and UV resistant
- Generates no heat
- 100% solids no shrinking
How to Use
- Forzabond® R221 is a two-part 1:1 mix ratio that is available in dual cartridges or bulk.
- For cartridges: ensure flow from both sides of cartridge is possible, attach static mixer and gun out material.
- Apply mixed adhesive to one surface to be bonded then mate second surface.
- Surfaces should be clean and dry and in most cases no abrasion or solvent wipe is necessary.
- Note: The B side will stiffen at temperatures below 32°F/0°C. The material may have to be heated to return to useable viscosity.
- For bulk: Ensure flow from both drums and in both hoses. Attach static mixer and gun out adhesive as desired.
- Apply to one surface to be bonded, then mate the second surface.
- Surfaces should be clean and dry.
- Use abrasive or solvent wipe only if necessary.
- Clean up with mineral spirits/ wet rag.
- 400 ml Cartridge
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 52 Gallon Drum