ForzaBOND™ S228 is a primer to increase adhesive performance.
- Increases adhesion with high bond tapes and other adhesives.
- Improves adhesion on polyethylene, polypropylene, glass, metal and painted surfaces.
- Increases adhesive performance on polyethylene, polypropylene and TPR
- Also useful on other plastics, rubber & metals
- Removes grease and oils to promote adhesion
How to Use
- Forzabond® S228 should be well-shaken before use. Ensure the bonding surfaces are clean and dry before application.
- Apply a thin, even coat to the surface to be bonded using the minimum needed to attain a full coat.
- Allow to dry thoroughly (about 5 minutes at room temperature) before applying adhesive.
- Porous surfaces may require two applications of primer – allow first coat to dry before applying a second.
- S228 may be applied by brush, swab or rag.
- Store S228 in original container; transfer only a small amount into work vessel for use.
- 1 Quart
- 1 Gallon
- 5 Gallon