ForzaTAPE™® T215 is a high bond, double-coated foam tape with an acrylic adhesive.
- Bonds a wide variety of materials where permanent flexibility is needed, including plastics, metals and glass
- Bonds parts where static load is high in the transportation, electronics, advertising, hardware and construction industries
- Use in constructin with Forza S228 to see best resutls.
- Can withstand a wide range of weathering and temperature conditions without losing adhesion
- Replaces screw, riveting and welding
- High strength bond resists moisture, chemicals, dust and UV
- Very flexible, with elongation rate of 800%
- Instant high strength; bonds well to many surfaces
- Maintains adhesion at subzero temperatures
- Long aging, resists hardening or embrittlement
- Flexible and compressible
- Shockproof and soundproof characteristics
How to Use
- Ensure substrate is clean and dry, and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax or silicone.
- For best results, use of Forzabond primer to clean surface and promote adhesion is recommended.
- Apply to the part to be bonded, ensuring that no air is trapped between the tape and the substrate.
- Apply with recommended application pressure of 15 pounds per inch of tape width.
- At the point of final assembly or lamination, remove the release liner and apply with care to avoid wrinkles or trapped air.
- Recommended application temperature to achieve best results is 65°F or above.
- Apply adequate pressure using a J roller.
- .5 x 108
- .25 x 108
- .75 x 108
- .375 x 108
- 1 x 108
- 1.5 x 108
- 2 x 108
- 3.125 x 108
- Custom Sizes Available