ForzaTAPE™ T464 is a double-sided tape that bonds exceptionally well in cold conditions.
- Bonds paper and corrugate materials, including wax coated corrugate
- Bonds many foams including XLPE, EPDM, EVA and polyurethane foams
- Bonds LSE materials, plastics and metals
- Applications that require high tack in cold applications
- Works exceptionally well in cold weather
- Provides strong bond to cold or damp surfaces
- Performs well on LSE materials
- Good cohesive strength
- High initial tack
- Excellent peel and shear
- Bonds a wide variety of substrates
How to Use
- Apply to the part to be bonded, ensuring that no air is trapped between the tape and the substrate.
- Surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, oil, frost etc.
- Stated temperatures are a suggested range and products may be applied at higher or lower temperatures.
- Remove the release liner and apply with care to the part to be bonded, ensuring that no air is trapped between the tape and the substrate.
- Apply with recommended application pressure of 15 pounds per inch of tape width.
- At the point of final assembly or lamination, remove the release liner and apply with care to avoid wrinkles or trapped air.
- It is recommended that end user test for suitability in their environment.
- 1.5 x 180
- 2 x 180
- 1.5 x 1080