ForzaBOND™ T600 is a low-density foam reverse-wound thermal break tape.
- Used in applications requiring a seal for tight radius curves
- Low density foam
- Remains pliable at temperatures of -20°C to 82°C
- Excellent fungi, oxidization and weather resistance
How to Use
- Ensure substrate is clean and dry, and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax or silicone.
- Apply to the part to be bonded, ensuring that no air is trapped between the tape and the substrate.
- Apply with recommended application pressure of 15 pounds per inch of tape width.
- At the point of final assembly or lamination, remove the release liner and apply with care to avoid wrinkles or trapped air.
- Recommended application temperature to achieve best results is 65°F or above.
- 2″ x 100′
- 2″ x 75″