ForzaTAPE™ T500 is compounded to meet pre-engineered metal building specifications. The material is soft, resilient and easily worked by hand, yet adheres instantly to most uncleaned surfaces.
- T500 has outstanding webbing and elongation properties along with excellent adhesion to glass, plastic (but not plasticized PVC), polyethylene, galvanized aluminum, galvalume, siliconized polyester, polyurethane and polyvinyl fluoride painted substrates.
- Preformed butyl tapes allow the erector precise control of volume and sealant placement on roof laps, end laps and side laps of metal buildings.
- Excellent weathering characteristics while retaining adhesion and elasticity in both hot and cold environments.
- Chemically inert and is non-corrosive to paint, metal, aluminum, copper, plastic and will not swell rubber.
How to Use
- Ensure substrate is clean and dry, and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax or silicone.
- Apply to the part to be bonded, ensuring that no air is trapped between the tape and the substrate.
- Apply with recommended application pressure of 15 pounds per inch of tape width.
- At the point of final assembly or lamination, remove the release liner and apply with care to avoid wrinkles or trapped air.
- Recommended application temperature to achieve best results is 65°F or above.
- 1/4” x 1” x 35’
- 1/8” x 3/4” x 60’